Quality Engineer (Plymouth) - Permanent
Our client is a world class leader and have a team of dedicated and highly motivated staff and have achieved market dominance through commitment to providing its customers with excellence in every aspect. Their UK engineering and manufacturing facility in Plymouth is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join their busy team.
Reporting to the quality engineering manager, you will be responsible for:
· Assisting with FAI requirements
· Developing and carrying out product and process validation
· Supporting the successful transfer of new products to manufacturing
· Carrying out and facilitating customer complaints system and analysis
· Carrying out non-conformance/root cause analysis, then implementing and verifying permanent corrective actions
· Assisting with internal and external audits
An Engineer Degree of extensive experience in a similar quality engineering role is required as well as operational experience of SPC, AQP and PPAP processes.