Support Worker (Bristol)
Steps Ahead Care & Support have fantastic opportunities to join their growing team. They are looking for experienced support workers to join their organisation rated OUTSTANDING by CQC. They have full time and part time positions available in Bristol and surrounding areas.
To join their friendly, passionate and dedicated team you will have a positive approach to ensure clients are supported to reach their individualised goals through the delivery of support which is tailored to them. They ensure that they support not only the people who use their service but also their employees offering an understanding and listening ear at all times. Their dedicated personable team is available to all 24/7.
They offer their staff:
· Excellent rates of pay from £9.50 to £15.00
· Flexible working hours
· A comprehensive free training package, including provision of mandatory training, role and person specific training also enrolment on QCF level 2 as a minimum (dependent on your current qualifications).
They are looking for experienced support workers with passion for enabling rehabilitation and providing support to empower service users to reach their goals, aspirations and potential.
Requirements for the position:
· Successful candidates will be a motivated and enthusiastic with passion and commitment in providing bespoke support to enable the people they support to achieve their personal goals and social activities.
· A minimum of 6 months health and social care experience in a professional setting is required for this role.
· Knowledge of Acquired Brain Injury is desirable.
· To have experience working alongside a multidisciplinary team and facilitating rehabilitation programmes as directed.
· Full clean driving licence is preferred.
Please indicate your preferred locations in which you wish to work on your application form.