Administrator (Holsworthy) - Permanent
My client, a small and friendly family run business, that is based just outside of Holsworthy is seeking an experienced administrator to join their office team to help deal with their growing customer base, taking responsibility for customer service as well as installation administration.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Respond to incoming telephone calls and emails
· Liaise with new and existing customers
· Book appointments in
· Ensure any queries are logged and responded to promptly
· Diary management
· Liaise with subcontractors to book in works where required
· Liaise with landlords to ensure safety certificates are issued in a timely manner
· Schedule engineer servicing appointments
· Proof read quotes, email/post to customers with relevant accompanying paperwork
· Follow up quotes by telephone & email.
· Liaise with customers to schedule works, ensure materials have been ordered, schedule customer payment dates
· Prepare job-sheets etc. ready for commencement of works on site
· Post installation commissioning paperwork to be collated, warranties registered, relevant certificates issued / logged online
· Completed paperwork to be issued to customers and follow-up contact post-installation.
You will need to have excellent customer communication skills, a high level of literacy and accuracy as well as being computer literate and a confident user of Word and Excel.
SALARY: c. £16,500 - £20,000 pa
LOCATION: Nr Holsworthy
This position is a permanent role