Telemarketing and Sales Co-ordinator (Plymouth)
Our client, who provides services associated with the Erasmus Programme, is currently seeking a telemarketing/business development/sales individual to join their team. Based in Plymouth, you will be working 30 hours per week between Monday and Thursday.
The aim of the role is to procure business from customers in various countries through maximising every opportunity by contacting existing customers as well as creating new sales leads through sales & marketing and following up by making outbound sales calls. As well as English, experience of using another EU language, ideally German, Spanish, French, Slovakian or Czech, would be beneficial. Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Understanding the range of products including but not limited to Teaching English as a Foreign Language, sourcing work placements for EU students etc.
· Market research to find organisations that would benefit from the services and products our client offers
· Creating marketing and sales letters/emails and following them up
· Being proactive in making cold and warm outbound sales calls
· Dealing with sales leads effectively and answering any enquiries
· Building rapport with current and prospective clients
· Updating and growing the database and recording information accurately, including data cleansing
· Handling objections
· Closing sales
· Setting up contracts
· Creating reports
We will be working closely with our client during the recruitment process, therefore they will be going through the applications with us. With this in mind, if there is any organisation that you do not wish to see your CV, please indicate this clearly on your application.
Salary: £10 ph - £12 ph
Hours: 30 per week, Monday to Thursday