Accounts Assistant (Plymouth)
Our client is seeking a part-time (25 hours per week) experienced Accounts Assistant who will be a key part of their small finance team and be required to assist with the efficient and smooth running of the finance function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Input data and produce working journals.
- Assist with month-end and year-end preparation and analysis.
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting.
- Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business incoming and outgoing finances for specific projects.
- Ensuring expenditure is accurately monitored and recorded.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts on a monthly basis.
- Reporting statistics for management.
- Assist with costings for new products and ad hoc requests.
- Credit Control.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an accounts environment with strong Excel skills and have experience of working with SAGE or a similar accounting software package.
Salary: £11,600 - £12,900 for 25 hours per week
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org