Trade Counter Sales (Plymouth)
Our client is seeking an experienced internal sales person to work on their trade counter and assist on their hire desk.
1. To understand and interpret customer requirements and use every opportunity to ensure that my client is seen to be the quality supplier in their industry.
2. To participate in Quality Improvement activities and take initiative to improve work processes and partnerships.
3. To work in full accordance with the Branch Operating Procedure Manual.
4. To understand and adhere to current Health and Safety Legislation.
5. To receive, edit and key customer enquiries and orders for the full range of products and "specials". Produce quotations and ensure that they are followed up effectively.
6. To be aware of customer credit limits and to take appropriate action in cases of orders exceeding those limits.
7. To understand and to work to objectives as agreed in Branch plan.
8. To promote products and services to existing and potential customers.
9. To take advantage of the opportunities that arise through the Cycle of Service to maximise profit whilst maintaining the highest level of customer confidence and satisfaction.
10. To build up customer networks and maintain contact at an appropriate level throughout the order process, whilst maintaining the highest level of integrity.
SALARY: £20,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 22 day's holiday per annum plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme and a staff discount card.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 7.00 am until 5.00 pm (45 hours per week)
This position is a permanent role