Business Development/Work Placement Co-ordinator (Plymouth)
We are seeking, on behalf of our client, a flexible, enthusiastic and well organised individual to liaise with their clients work placement providers and locate new work placements. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be approachable and possess good knowledge of the local area as well as the Plymouth business network. You must be a driver and will use your own vehicle to travel (mileage allowance paid). Good knowledge of the current job market is essential.
You will be required to:
- allocate relevant unpaid work experience placement for European clients based on the information provided in their application forms
- create new business links with local firms and organisations
- searching for new host companies for clients
- represent the company at networking events/business shows in Plymouth when required
- escorting the students to their new work placements on their first day and introducing them to work experience supervisors
- vet potential new accommodation providers
- allocate accommodation to clients by choosing appropriate registered host families based on information given.
- welcome clients on their arrival to Plymouth
Salary is £8.00 per hour during your probationary period, rising to £10.00 per hour.
Hours: Minimum of 30 per week with the occasional weekend.