Spa & Beauty Therapist (Cornwall)
Our client is looking to recruit a Part-Time Spa and Beauty Therapist. Ideally you will have a recognised industry qualification in Spa, Holistic or Beauty to the equivalent of NVQ level 3 - or be studying towards this, together with a minimum of 12 months experience of different techniques and treatments.
As part of a friendly team, you will assist in maintaining their high professional standards, making their clients feel at ease and enjoy working in their idyllic setting.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Providing spa and beauty treatments of a high professional standard
• Consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation
• Ensure that full client consultations are carried out at all times and correct procedures are followed in terms of medical history
• Ensure a warm and professional client welcome
You must also have:
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Flexibility to work hours as set by the business between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm which could include bank-holidays and weekends.
Our client offers a competitive salary with a share of tips; excellent training and development plan; uniform; onsite staff parking as well as some other benefits. The position is part-time between 16 – 24 hours per week, however these hours are likely to increase during the school holidays.