Strategic Corporate Development Manager (Birmingham)
Our client is one of the largest providers of independent healthcare in the UK. The company delivers bespoke specialist healthcare solutions to private and corporate patients throughout the UK with a strong portfolio of clients that includes prominent global and domestic brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Corporate Development Manager to join the Corporate Health Team. We are looking for motivated and focused individuals who will demonstrate excellent communications skills, drive and a ‘can do attitude’.
Our client takes a bespoke and tailored approach to providing solutions for its corporate health clients and is an organisation which prides itself on the consultative and supportive nature of its staff. As a Strategic Corporate Development Manager you will be entrusted with building and maintaining solid relationships with prospective and existing clients as well as managing their health account finances.
As a Strategic Corporate Development Manager your duties will include:
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationship with corporate clients on executive and director level of FTSE 500 companies;
- Regular dialogue with VIP corporate clients via telephone and in person;
- Be the central facilitator for overall client management working with Finance department, Administration and client services to strategically develop client relationships;
- Analysis of business data, production and presentation of quarter/annual client reports.
An ideal Strategic Corporate Development Manager will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience as a Manager of a Corporate Account team working with clients at a Director level;
- Educated to minimum 2:1 degree level (desirable);
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details;
- Experience of working with VIP clients at a senior level delivering and implementing strategic solutions based on both commercial and customer service needs;
- An enquiring mind with the application of common sense in a commercial environment;
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed;
- Strong relationship building and organisational skills;
- Confident and energetic with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent numerical skills;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Certainty Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer and acting as an employment agency for this role.