Our client is seeking a caretaker to undertake various tasks including cleaning, general maintenance as well as some gardening duties.
- General cleaning duties including the surrounding area.
- As a key holder for the business you will be expected to open and close the building as required.
- General maintenance and minor repair work including: doors, windows, toilet seats and flushes, furniture, tap washers, (this list is not exhaustive, but an example).
- Appropriate painting and redecoration.
- Using cleaning materials in the prescribed manner, accepting responsibility for the equipment used and ensuring the safe usage and storage of such equipment and material in accordance with the COSHH regulation currently in force.
- Ensuring that adequate quantities of confectionary, toiletries including toilet rolls, liquid soap etc. is kept in stock.
- Drawing to the attention of the line manager any repair or maintenance work required which is beyond you.
- Arranging furniture in rooms where necessary.
- To carry our grass cutting and general garden maintenance as necessary.
- Removal of rubbish/weeds from areas surrounding the building.
Hours: Full time and you must be able to either open and/or close the building depending on your shift, as well as work a Saturday morning on a rota basis.
Salary: £7.75 per hour