Sales Account Manager (Poland)
Sales Account Manager
As part of our clients continued growth we are seeking an experienced Polish speaking Sales Account Manager who will be home based in Poland.
With a proven track record in international sales and working in a targeted environment, you will be a confident communicator and have the ability to build great relationships.
You must be ambitious, driven, customer focused and motivated by achieving results. The suitable candidate will have a can do attitude, be articulate, numerate, well presented and have the ability to negotiate confidently at all levels. We are looking for a self-starter, who can work on their own initiative with minimal supervision and has the ability to influence and thrives on a challenge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing clear account management strategies for new and existing partners to maximise sales.
- Maintaining an accurate sales database for your territory.
- Preparing periodic sales forecasts for management approval.
- Negotiating and finalising contracts with partners.
- Establishing excellent customer relationships both internally and externally.
- Developing existing products in line with new opportunities.
- Visiting potential and existing customers where necessary.
Skills and Specifications
- International sales experience & effective account management.
- Polish as well as English speaker.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Competent user of IT, (ideally proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Outlook) and a working knowledge of the Internet.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- An understanding of the importance of internal and external customer care.
- A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Able to look for solutions and tackle complex objectives.
If interested and you feel you have the right ambition and capability for this exciting opportunity please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: To be discussed at interview