Accountancy Practice Consultant (London)
Our client is seeking a Practice Consultant to undertake this varied role. Reporting to a Divisional Director, you will spend part of your time reviewing audit and non-audit client files; writing comprehensive reports to follow up the visits; covering the company’s technical helpline by answering queries from clients on company law, auditing, ethics, financial reporting and money laundering; lecture on a variety of courses and workshops from staff level and, potentially, up to CPD level which may be public and/or internet based; review and ensure course material is up to date and effective from the audience in question.
You will need to be/have:-
- fully qualified to ICAEW or ACCA levels;
- minimum of 2 years post qualification experience of working in an accountancy practice with up to date audit and general practice experience;
- visit clients predominately based in London and the South East, reviewing audit and non-audit files;
- writing comprehensive reports;
- be able to answer technical queries from clients on company law, auditing, ethics, financial reporting and money laundering;
- keep technical knowledge in all areas up to date;
- demonstrate grammatical accuracy and the ability to proofread work;
- keen interest in compliance with excellent attention to detail;
- high standard of interpersonal and communication skills with excellent spoken and written English;
- IT skills with experience in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and on screen audit systems;
- professionally presented;
- full driving licence with the ability to travel throughout the UK and able to stay away from home overnight, with advanced notice, when required;
- an interest or flair for lecturing, although this is not an essential part of the role, and if you have not lectured previously full training on presentation skills can be provided;
- networking skills and able to build relationships with potential and existing clients.
Working for a great company as part of a tight-knit and highly motivated team, this is an unrivalled opportunity for the right candidate to use their existing and potential skill set to become a Practice Consultant. Part of you working time will be either office or home based.
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, (if you are based in London plus15%) depending on experience, plus company car or car allowance and other benefits.
Certainty Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer and acting as an employment agency for this role.