Mixing Room Operator (Liskeard)
Our client seeking a mixing operator to ensure the smooth running of their production area. You will be working 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm and Friday 8.00 am to 1.30 pm.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Review mixing schedule on a daily and weekly basis
- Weighing out and mixing quantities in preparation for 4 production lines
- Follow instructions and standard operating processes to produce batches
- Keeping work area clean and organised
- Ensure all health and safety processes are being followed
- Follow operating process to minimize waste and maximize product quality and output
- Lifting bags up to 25kg and using electronic lifting equipment
- Cleaning all areas where mixing is involved
You must be organised and motivated to work by yourself.