Our client is seeking an experienced In-house Recruiter, initially on a temporary or interim basis with the view to becoming permanent. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work within a successful expanding organisation and have the opportunity of being able to identify and make process improvements to recruitment strategies. You will be responsible for:-
- Filling internal vacancies throughout the organisation.
- Sourcing CV’s using various methods including, but not limited to, advertising, on-line CV searching and head hunting.
- Conducting initial telephone interviews and if suitable scheduling appointments with Managers.
- Checking and ensuring the right to work documentation is in place.
- Streamlining recruitment process and making continuous improvements.
- Sending offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Keeping records up to date and maintaining personnel files.
- All other recruitment administration.
In order to be successful in this role you will require:-
- A good understanding of the recruitment process.
- Experience of working in a recruitment business or HR department.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Able to delivery process improvements.
HOURS: Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm