Work Placement Officer (Portsmouth)
Our client is seeking an individual to work on expanding their client base whilst placing students into work placements.
This is a demanding and diverse role and in order to be successful you will need to be customer focused, able to work on your own initiative, possess first class communication skills, able to deal with all levels whilst building rapport, be commercially aware and contact Companies to grow your network of placement providers in line with sales forecasts. You will also require a good level of accuracy, numeracy and literacy, flexible approach, enthusiasm, have great planning, IT and organisation skills.
Some of your duties will include:
- Setting up and managing provider accounts in conjunction with the Placement teams including all necessary paperwork.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Completing a search of the client database to find the employer to meet the students’ request.
- Receiving and reviewing student CV’s.
- To grow the network of appropriate work placement providers in line with sales forecast.
- Meet and/or exceed targets.
- Offering assistance to both clients and students with regard to the work placement.
- To work as part of a team.
- Maintain client relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service.
You must have a valid UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for frequent business use.
SALARY: Exceeds the National Living Wage
HOURS: 30 hours per week