Telemarketing/Telesales (Yealmpton, Plymouth or home based)
My client is a telemarketing agency that provides a service to numerous clients within the UK and they are now looking at undertaking a B2B campaign to promote a free government service to businesses.
The aim of the role is to make outbound calls to companies to either generate appointments, make bookings onto events or gather information in agreement for future contact, as well as logging all information into a CRM system and when required assist with taking inbound calls.
As the role involves calling companies in Wales, you will need to be a Welsh as well as English speaker, be a confident communicator, have a good telephone manner, possess a basic knowledge of Microsoft packages and ideally have experience of working within a sales or marketing role, however this is not essential as full training with be provided.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- To take on board all training for products and services of clients.
- To contact targeted customers by telephone and, using established tele-sales techniques establish needs and reach relevant objective for the client.
- To ensure relevant information is logged immediately onto database, including feedback and background information on any positive appointments or bookings.
- To ensure the name of the relevant decision maker/influential person is logged.
- To use database to drive calls forward and follow agreed format.
- To ensure the optimum productivity levels are maintained on all contracts.
- To ensure adherence to the contracted number of hours for each contract.
- Ensure the Manager or MD is updated on the progress of the contract and raise any issues which may arise, and to bring forward any suggestions which may improve achievement of set objectives.
- To ensure polite and appropriate telephone manner is used at all times.
- To ensure effective two-way communication with all colleagues.
- To advise Management of any procedures, system or changes in policy which may benefit in the development of the company.
- To advise management of any further developmental needs / training required that would enable you to carry out the role to the best of your ability.
SALARY: £7.25 per hour plus bonuses, 32 hours per week or would consider less
Based in Yealmpton, Nr. Plymouth or willing to consider someone working from home if you cannot get to their office.