ACCA qualified Technical Consultant
Our client, a market leader in the services they provide, are looking to recruit an additional consultant to join their expanding organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a variety of tasks from auditing, writing technical content, visiting clients, lecturing and keeping technical knowledge up to date.
You will be responsible for:-
- Preparing content that is technically accurate and of copy quality for a range of titles that include, but not limited to, auditing, money laundering, financial reporting and disclosure checklists covering companies, charities and other specialist areas.
- Covering the company’s technical helpline, answering queries from clients on company law, auditing, ethics, financial reporting and money laundering.
- Carrying out annual compliance and quality control files reviews and report findings.
- Reviews that might include accounts and audit work; system reviews; client money regulations; DPB reviews; money laundering regulations; CPD regulations.
- Producing written reports following client visits as per SLA’s.
- Lecturing on various courses that are accountancy based.
- Ensuring course material is up-to-date.
- Carrying out CPD planning activities with clients.
- Such other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the company.
You will require:-
- Fully qualified to ICAEW or ACCA levels.
- Have good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Grammatical accuracy and the ability to proof read.
- Up-to-date audit and general practice experience.
- Able to answer technical queries from clients.
- Experience of preparing content that is technically accurate.
- Strong coordination with the ability to work on own initiative, remaining continually focused and self-motivated.
- Lecturing experience or a willingness to develop this skill.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel throughout the UK.
- Able to stay away from home overnight when required.
- Prepared to work from home if you do not live close to our client’s office.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Based: Office or partly working from home
Qualification required: Yes - ACCA or ICAEW